These are my favorite tools as a broker
Improve your real estate game with these:
1. Laser Tape Measure - Quickly get the square footage of any room. This holds 2 measurements so you can easily calculate the square footage. It's also great for ceiling heights.
2. Shoe Covers - Did you forget to wear shoes that don't have laces again or have clients that don't want to take their shoes off? Get some disposable shoe covers to make your life easier.
3. Cordless Drill - If you've been in real estate for any length of time you will probably be asked to help change a lock, put up blinds, or hang something random on a wall. Make your life easier and get a cordless drill.
Drill Bits - You will also need these for your drill.
Drill Bits Link 1 Pre-drill holes for best results.
Stud Finder - Know where the studs and electrical wires are before you drill. You will be glad you did.
4. Lockbox - Easy access to any property. You may also want to keep a spare key at the office "just in case".
5. Phone Tripod - Are you still trying to get a steady pics while holding your phone? Make life easier and pics less blurry with a tripod.
6. Drone - Step your game up with a drone. Check the condition of roofs and take great pics. and videos. Just make sure you can legally fly it in your local area first.